To develop skills in managing projects in a practical and effective way.
What is it about and what will it do?
To develop excellent project management skills. Delegates attending will learn the skills required to successfully implement any project, within budget and on schedule.
Who is it for?
All ‘front line’ staff who interact with internal and / or external customers.
- Principles and definitions
- Defining responsibilities
- Stakeholder management
- Managing communications
- Producing the project definition
- Managing and defining work, work plan and scope – tools
- Managing project completion and evaluation.