To enable delegates to practically understand the various options for them in taking forward a successful performance management strategy.
What is it about and what will it do?
Develop the skills needed to deliver a clear understanding and practical application of performance management – increasing ownership and capability.
Who is it for?
A workshop aimed at delegates who care about their people and want to succeed through them.
- What is performance management
- Leading for performance, creating the climate and owning responsibility
- Performance management process – setting performance standards, links to new appraisal formats
- Performance management skills – prevention being better than cure
- Communication – positive and constructive feedback
- Techniques and supporting tools for performance monitoring, evaluation and making improvements
- Bringing it all together – a powerful part in the leadership kit bag