What is it about and what will it do?
- Aspects of healthy eating and basic nutrition will be covered to support lifestyle choices, enhancing a healthy work-life balance. Discover the value of a positive mind-set and mindful eating to support productivity and wellbeing at work and home.
Who is it for?
- Anyone who is interested in this area and who has a responsibility to demonstrate how wellbeing at work benefits individuals and the company.
- Pre-quiz to identify personal eating styles – what type of eater are you?
- Why healthy eating and good nutrition is vital (using statistical information to backup)
- Why do we overeat?
- Emotional triggers and habits – food and mood?
- Improving physical and mental health to stay healthy and fit
- Eating styles and how to plan to change habits that maximise chances of success
- 8 key tips for healthy mind and body
- Positive mind-set
- Mindful eating
- Goal setting to build positive steps into daily activity
- Positive thinking and self-talk
Key message – small changes in the short-term – make for long-term change that is sustainable.