This will enable delegates to respond positively to the pressures and demands of modern working life and to help them identify opportunities to thrive in times of change and pressure.
What is it about and what will it do?
This workshop will raise awareness of what resilience is, how we all have it and how we can develop it further. Resilient people stay committed and their efforts are increased in times of pressure and stress. They make rational decisions and see challenges as opportunities to learn. We will work with delegates to deal with change and pressure in a positive way.
Who is it for?
Team members and managers.
- The meaning of resilience
- How resilient are you?
- Developing a ‘can do’ attitude
- Responding to change
- Managing emotions and behaviour in times of pressure
- Supporting others to have a positive attitude
- Personal action planning and evaluation throughout