Here at Mission to Motivate we believe you should experience positive people development first hand. We partner with Studio venues to provide free tasters for prospective clients.
Our 2019/20 events at Studio Birmingham.
Great free taster events for people to see how Mission to Motivate delivers positive people development that can really make a measurable people difference!
Inclusive Leadership – Personal Impact for Results
Thursday 30 January 2020, 9.15am-4.30pm
thestudio Birmingham, £375 + VAT per person (lunch included)
New year – new challenges – let’s make it easier for you.
- Do you want to improve your communication results / get the best out of your people and improve customer relationships?
- Do you want to maximise internal team moral and productivity?
- Do you want to be more self-aware so you can adapt and modify and to get the best from your people?
If the answer is yes to one or more of the above…
How will taking part in this help my business?
Whilst people remain the heart of a business it is their interaction with one another that can impede the flow of work and productivity. Behavioural clashes are a major cause of breakdown in team communication and good will.
Why not invest in yourself or key people for the benefit of you and your business?
This includes an award winning Thomas International Personal Profile Report and a personal 1-hour telephone feedback session in advance of the workshop. The workshop will help you explore how you can adapt and use this feedback to improve internal and external relationships and communications to bring about better business results; working with like-minded people who want to practice inclusive leadership.
What we will cover…
- Understanding the value of knowing ourselves and our behaviour strengths / motivators.
- How to manipulate effectively our own personal strengths and limitations in the current work role.
- Recognising strengths, limitations, fears, motivators and values to the organisation and / or team of people with different working styles.
- Learning how to successfully motivate people and their communication preferences.
- Understanding the value of supporting and managing personal limitations.
- Identification of potential behavioural training needs.
- Spotting observable behaviours in others.
Make a positive change and sign up now…
For just £375+VAT (including lunch) you will experience a personal profile with 1-hour personal telephone feedback to improve your self-awareness and attend a 1-day workshop with like-minded people to explore how to be a more inclusive leader and achieve personal business success.
Receive 5% discount for 2 or more bookings made directly with Mission to Motivate Ltd – email email@example.com confirming how many places you would like to reserve.
Visit www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/inclusive-leadership-personal-impact-for-results-tickets-76217946931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01543 268600.
Often, it’s not what you do or say – it’s the way that you do or say it.