Here at Mission to Motivate we believe you should experience positive people development first hand. We partner with Studio venues to provide free tasters for prospective clients.
Our 2019 events at Studio Birmingham.
Great free taster events for people to see how Mission to Motivate delivers positive people development that can really make a measurable people difference!
Make a positive change call us on 01543 268600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inclusive Leadership – Focus on Workplace Behaviour
Thursday 5 December 2019, 9.15am-12pm
thestudio Birmingham, £36 + VAT per person
The right behaviours = great company performance
The quality of workplace relationships have a huge impact on your culture…
- Focus on behaviours and relationships
- How can you address inappropriate / challenging behaviour
- How to handle difficult situations
- How A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) can support making the right development and selection decisions
Nurturing and spending time on workplace behaviours supports positive culture and a motivated and productive workforce.
Visit www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/inclusive-leadership-focus-on-workplace-behaviour-tickets-74655417363 or email email@example.com or call 01543 268600.
£15 discount off our next event on 16 January if you attend this taster…
Inclusive Leadership – Personal Impact for Results
Thursday 16 January 2020, 9.15am-4.30pm
thestudio Birmingham, £375 + VAT per person (£15 discount if attended 5 Dec Taster)
Often, it’s not what you do or say – it’s the way that you do or say it.
- Do you want to improve your communication results / get the best out of your people and improve customer relationships?
- Do you want to maximise internal team moral and productivity?
- Do you want to be more self-aware so you can adapt and modify and to get the best from your people?
If the answer is yes to one or more of the above… Why not invest in yourself or key people for the benefit of you and your team?
For just £375+VAT you will experience a personal profile with 1-hour personal telephone feedback to improve your self-awareness and attend a 1-day workshop with like-minded people to explore how to be a more inclusive leader and achieve personal business success.
New year – new challenges – let’s make it easier for you. What we will cover…
- Understanding the value of knowing ourselves and our behaviour strengths / motivators.
- How to manipulate effectively our own personal strengths and limitations in the current work role.
- Recognising strengths, limitations, fears, motivators and values to the organisation and / or team of people with different working styles.
- Learning how to successfully motivate people and their communication preferences.
- Understanding the value of supporting and managing personal limitations.
- Identification of potential behavioural training needs.
- Spotting observable behaviours in others.
If you have attended our taster on 5 December 2019, you will receive a £15 discount off this event.