- Coach more aspects of performance in much less time
- Use coaching to improve performance in short effective time frames
- Understand key motivators and behaviours
- Save valuable business and personal time and improve performance
- Maximise motivation levels – using the individual profile to gain results
- Keep yourself and others highly focused throughout the day
- Reduce stress levels as a result of a positive experience
What is it about and what will it do?
Delegates will learn how to use coaching in such a way as to maximise a person’s natural potentialto improve their performance and gain lasting commitment to persona and business objectives. Every coaching interaction will be an enjoyable and different experience.
Who is it for?
Managers, team leaders and trainers who are responsible for deliveringinformation and knowledge to individuals and teams.
- Being your best self with coaching
- Finding out how your coachee best responds to coaching
- Developing successful coaching relationships
- Coaching models to use
- Constantly moving forward / golden rules and feedback tips